Specific conditions of access and use during de-escalation
Although the clean Room is used in self-service, you must sign in at the entrance each time the key is collected to access, and always make the corresponding request by LIMS.
- Phase I, the Laboratory of the clean Room will only be allowed to be used in those specific and urgent cases, in which the use of the service is absolutely necessary, always with no more than two people at the same time in the laboratory, keeping the distance at all times of security, and using a special clean room suit for individual and unique use, as well as gloves and a mask (which the user brings or is provided by the institute). If the service requires the assistance of the Technician, the latter may only be accompanied, if necessary, by one more person in the laboratory. Both will use the special clean room suits, gloves and mask. Those responsible for the service and the technician must be notified of the completion of these punctual and urgent works at least two days in advance.
- Phase II, the clean Room service may be used in the usual way, always with no more than three people at a time in the laboratory, using the corresponding special clean room suits for individual and unique use, gloves and a mask. The request to use the clean room will be made at least one day in advance.
- Phase III, normality in the use of the service, following the safety instructions marked for this phase.
Scientists in charge
Álvaro Blanco and M. Lourdes Calzada and Rafael Jiménez Rioboó
Ismael Ballesteros Jimenez
+34 913349000 x. 131011
- UV photolithography with maximum resolution of 0.8 um
- Globe box with four gloves and humidity and oxigen control until 1 ppm and integrated spin coating
- Metal deposition system by evaporation
- Metal deposition system by sputtering with magnetron
- Spin coating
- Flowlan for chemichals manipulation
Class 10000 clean room
09:00 - 17:00